UK Practitioner policy for Association Members
This is our package for therapists referred by an association. The basic annual premium is negotiated with each association, and includes insurance premium tax and our administration fee. Extra premiums apply for certain therapies - see Therapies covered.
The policy provides:
- Malpractice, professional indemnity, public and products liability insurance
- A limit of indemnity of £5,000,000 on a losses occurring basis
- Cover whether you work from a clinic, from home, or visit client’s premises
- Full retroactive cover for previously insured periods
- Libel and slander cover up to the £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Cover for additional therapies – most at no extra cost
- Legal defence of disciplinary hearings - limit of indemnity £500,000 (with an inner limit of £100,000 per claim)
- Professional Fees for Tax investigation – limit of indemnity £500,000 (with an inner limit of £100,000 per claim)
- Jury service compensation
- Legal advice helpline for both personal and business legal matters
This gives a summary of the main policy benefits and any significant exclusions or limitations. For full policy details and our full terms and conditions please read your Policy Wording, which will be provided on completion of your contract, or at any time on request.
Terms of Business
This is the basis of our contract with you.