Our policy for homeopaths.
We aim to provide a value policy which has comprehensive cover to meet your practice needs.
The annual premium is £59.00 comprising Liability Insurance £34.36, Legal Expenses £5.60 both inclusive of 12% Insurance Premium Tax, and an Administration Fee of £19.04.
The policy provides:
- Malpractice, professional indemnity, public and products liability insurance
- A limit of indemnity of £5,000,000 on a losses occurring basis
- Cover whether you work from a clinic, from home, or visit client's premises
- Full retroactive cover for previously insured periods
- Libel and slander cover up to the £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Cover for additional therapies - most at no extra cost
- Legal defence of non motor criminal and civil actions, disciplinary hearings and tax protection - limit of indemnity £500,000 (with an inner limit of £100,000 per claim)
- Jury service compensation
- Legal advice helpline for both personal and business legal matters
- Cover for loss of or damage to homeopathic remedies up to a replacement value of £2000 (an excess of £25 will apply to each and every claim)
If you are based in Eire, plase contact us for more details.
By using our online proposal form you can obtain immediate insurance cover.
Please note that the online proposal form is currently only available for UK residents.
If you work with animals, please contact us before submitting an online proposal.
Payment is online using Worldpay.
To complete the form please click here.