UK Practitioner policy
This is our standard complete package for complementary therapists. The basic annual premium is £65.25 comprising Liability Insurance £39.20, Legal Expenses £5.60 both inclusive of 12% Insurance Premium Tax, and an Administration Fee of £20.45. Extra premiums apply for certain therapies - see Therapies covered.
Please note that Art Therapists, Cognitive Behavioural Therapists, Drama Therapists, Music Therapists and Play Therapists can all apply for the Counselling and Psychotherapy package.
Our Student policy priced at £41.00 ( comprising Liability Insurance £26.88, Legal Expenses £5.60 both inclusive of 12% Insurance Premium Tax, and an Administration Fee of £8.52 ) will give you cover for your work placement, case studies and any practical work you need to complete to gain your qualification
The policy provides:
- Malpractice, professional indemnity, public and products liability insurance
- A limit of indemnity of £5,000,000 (£2,000,000 for students) on a losses occurring basis
- Cover whether you work from a clinic, from home, or visit client's premises
- Full retroactive cover for previously insured periods
- Libel and slander cover up to the £5,000,000 (£2,000,000 for students) limit of indemnity
- Cover for additional therapies - most at no extra cost
- Legal defence of non motor criminal and civil actions, disciplinary hearings and tax protection - limit of indemnity £500,000 (with an inner limit of £100,000 per claim)
- Jury service compensation
- Legal advice helpline for both personal and business legal matters
- Access to confidential counselling and wellbeing helplines
A copy of the policy wording will be provided with your contract, if you wish to have a copy before taking out the cover then please contact us.
By using our online proposal form you can obtain immediate insurance cover.
Please note that the online proposal form is currently only available for UK residents, residents of the Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
If you work with animals, please contact us before submitting an online proposal.
Payment is online using Worldpay.
To complete the form please click here.
If the online application is not suitable for you, for example the therapy that you require cover for is not listed, then please contact us as we may still be able to offer cover.