Counselling & Psychotherapy Insurance
Introduced in 2008, this is our complete package for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. This insurance scheme is also open for Art Therapists, Cognitive Behavioural Therapists, Drama Therapists, Music Tharapists and Play Therapists. We believe that our policy offers the widest level of cover in the market at the most competitive price. The annual premium is £59.00 for qualified therapists including insurance premium tax and our administration fee.
Our student policy priced at £39.50 will give you cover for your work placement, case studies and any practical work you need to complete to gain your qualification.
The policy provides:
- Malpractice, professional indemnity, public and products liability insurance
- A limit of indemnity of £5,000,000 (£1,000,000 for students) on a losses occurring basis
- Cover whether you work from a clinic, from home, or visit client's premises
- Full retroactive cover for previously insured periods
- Libel and slander cover up to the £5,000,000 (£1,000,000 for students) limit of indemnity
- Cover for additional therapies - most at no extra cost
- Legal defence of non motor criminal and civil actions, disciplinary hearings and tax protection - limit of indemnity £500,000 (with an inner limit of £100,000 per claim)
- Jury service compensation
- Legal advice helpline for both personal and business legal matters
- Access to confidential counselling and wellbeing helplines
If you are based in Eire, plase contact us for more details.
By using our online proposal form you can obtain immediate insurance cover.
Please note that the online proposal form is currently only available for UK residents.
If you work with animals, please contact us before submitting an online proposal.
Payment is online using Paypal.
To complete the form please click here.